Mini Quad Club MQC Fusion FPV Frame Kit - Le Drib Edition
Made in the United States!
Durability and Serviceability are the two biggest things Le Drib looks for in his quad components. And he keeps returning to the MQC Fusion as his favorite frame. So what makes the MQC Fusion great?
The MQC Fusion is Easy To Build
While building this frame, we realized that the guys at MQC put a lot of effort into the design process. Everything goes together nicely, and the build is quite straightforward - plenty of space for a comfortable build and no complicated assemblies that require three hands to put together. The receiver and video transmitter sit on a custom “CommDock” which protects them while keeping them easily accessible. And the super simple camera mount works perfect with our favorite camera!
Click Here to Watch the Build Video!
The MQC Fusion is Durable
Crashing is an everyday thing if you're a serious pilot. That’s why the Fusion is built like a tank, giving you that extra bit of confidence you need to attempt that crazy stunt you’ve been dreaming of. And if you miss that epic gap, odds are you will be able to get back in the air within minutes thanks to the beastly toughness of this frame.
All MQC frames are backed by a limited lifetime parts warranty* on all carbon parts!
The MQC Fusion is Easy To Repair
We won’t claim the Fusion is indestructible (if we do, someone will prove us wrong with a hydraulic press) but when it does break, it’s really easy to repair it. Removing the top plates gives you easy access to all the electronics, and it’s possible to replace arms without having to take the whole quad apart!
The MQC Fusion is a Great Flying Quad
Last but not least, the MQC Fusion is a great freestyle performer! If there's any doubt, we'll let Le Drib's video do the explaining:
- Made in the United States!
- Dimensions: 210mm motor to motor diagonal
- Material: Durable 3K twill matte carbon fiber
- Dry weight: 124 grams
- Adjustable FPV camera mount
- Versatile 3D printed components
- 1x Top Plate
- 1x Bottom Plate
- 4x Arms
- 2x FPV Camera Plates
- 1x 3D Printed Locknut Holder
- 1x 3D Printed CommDock
- 1x Hardware Kit (screws, locknuts, standoffs)
- 4x FC Rubber Isolators
- 2x MQC Battery Straps
- 2x Antenna Tubes
* MQC Warranty covers the carbon fiber frame pieces for the lifetime of the frame. During the airframes “lifetime”, MQC will replace any carbon fiber part in the kit if it is broken under normal flying conditions. Simply fill out this form to begin the claim process. Once approved, we will send you the replacement part(s) FREE (less shipping and handling) to get you back in the air. MQC reserves the right to limit the number of replacements if there are signs of abuse of the policy. When/if the airframe is discontinued, the warranty will no longer be valid. Offer void where prohibited. All rights reserved.