Aikon AK32 35A 6S BLHeli32 4-in-1 ESC
The Aikon AK32 35A 6S Capable 4-in-1 ESC is the latest offering from Aikon's AK32 lineup with BLHeli_32 Firmware. The BLHeli32 firmware supports many new upgrades in performance and efficiency, along with DShot Commands to make for the Ultimate ESC.
This ESC provides up to 45A current per motor in burst situations, which when running 5S or 6S power, will give you BEASTLY power! Be warned, this setup is not for the faint of heart!
- New BLHeli_32 firmware
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Voltage Input: 2-6S LiPo
- Operating Current: 35 A
- Burst Current: 45A
- Size: 36mm x 36mm
- Weight: 21 grams
- BEC: 5v @ 2A
- Power wires: 14AWG 10 cm
- Signal cable: 10 cm, 10 wires, GND, GND, BAT, 5V, PWM4, 3, 2, 1, current sensor, TX ESC Telemetry
30.5 x 30.5
BLheli32, 6S capable, current sensor, and telemetry. What more could you ask for in a 4-in-1 ESC? Well, aside from a well written manual. This ESC handles 90 amp full throttle acceleration without an issue, and surpringly little electrical noise which makes for nicer video. And it’s nice before I even soldered on the optional filtering capacitor that it comes with. One thing to know is you need a current sensor input on your flight controller to make use of the current meter.