Bando Slayer FPV Freestyle Frame
The Bando Slayer is here! Designed by Jeff Orta (Vort3x) the bando slayer is a simple yet sturdy frame aimed at the bando crowd - the guys who enjoy flying in deserted and decrepit buildings in search of the ultimate freestyle video.
- 235mm X super slim freestyle frame
- 3K twill carbon fiber arms, top and bottom plates
- 4mm thick arms
- 2mm top and bottom plates
- 2mm g10 non-conductive mid plate
- American made hex aluminum stand-offs for added strength
- Includes 3D printed camera mounts and VTX mount
- Easily replaceable arms
- Available adjustable HD camera mounts for GoPro Session designed by Brain3D
This was my first full build and wow does it take a beating. Unfortunately I lost my quad in a lake so time for a new one. PSA check your batteries before flying.