DYS Aria BLHeli_32bit 35A ESC
The DYS Aria BLHeli_32bit 35A 35amp Brushless ESC 3-6S Dshot1200 Ready Built-in Current Meter.
- New 32bit Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz
- The latest BLHeli_32 Firmware
- Light weight and compact size
- Onboard RGB LED for customizable color
- Adaptive timing, and compatible with a wide range of motor in the market
- Current limit & current sensor
- Support Dshot1200/600/300/150, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot
- Mosfet is covered with aluminum sheet for cooling, which can bring more efficiency and stability
- Brand: DYS
- Item name: Aria BLHeli_32bit 35A ESC
- Con. current: 35A
- Burst current(A)>10s: 40A
- Input voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm)L*W*H: 32*16*5mm
- Weight: 4.37g
- 1x DYS Aria BLHeli_32bit 35A ESC
Awesome, smooth, powerful ESCs. So happy I installed another set my latest quad, and bought a spare. Running PWM Freq @ 48kHz.
The Arias produce low noise; camera quality is always clean.
Make sure to download BHeliSuite32 to adjust motor direction, etc. The Chrome BHeli_configurator app does not work on these, at least with the original firmware.
They ship with a protective plastic case, which has so far saved each one from crashes and prop strikes.
Great reliable esc, at a great price!