DYS Aria BLHeli_32bit 35A ESC
The DYS Aria BLHeli_32bit 35A 35amp Brushless ESC 3-6S Dshot1200 Ready Built-in Current Meter.
- New 32bit Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz
- The latest BLHeli_32 Firmware
- Light weight and compact size
- Onboard RGB LED for customizable color
- Adaptive timing, and compatible with a wide range of motor in the market
- Current limit & current sensor
- Support Dshot1200/600/300/150, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot
- Mosfet is covered with aluminum sheet for cooling, which can bring more efficiency and stability
- Brand: DYS
- Item name: Aria BLHeli_32bit 35A ESC
- Con. current: 35A
- Burst current(A)>10s: 40A
- Input voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm)L*W*H: 32*16*5mm
- Weight: 4.37g
- 1x DYS Aria BLHeli_32bit 35A ESC
Worked great, installation and set up are simple. Had to replace one due to it catching fire. Best guess is it grounded out on the frame or water shorted it out. Going to take a couple extra steps to protect it this time. Otherwise a great ESC!
Awesome, smooth, powerful ESCs. So happy I installed another set my latest quad, and bought a spare. Running PWM Freq @ 48kHz.
The Arias produce low noise; camera quality is always clean.
Make sure to download BHeliSuite32 to adjust motor direction, etc. The Chrome BHeli_configurator app does not work on these, at least with the original firmware.
They ship with a protective plastic case, which has so far saved each one from crashes and prop strikes.
Great reliable esc, at a great price!