Fat Shark HDO + Rapidfire Combo
The HDO’s have a 960 x 720 pixel resolution, bringing the highest resolution image to ever in the Fat Shark line. The OLED also brings a high contrast ratio by not requiring a backlight like the LCD screens from older generations. This provides deeper blacks and brighter whites. Additonally, the OLED technology brings a more robust color gamut, providing a rich spectrum. A refresh rate capable of keeping up with even the fastest pilots give you the confidence to fly in challenging circumstances.
Equally important, the enhanced power system is capable of running the latest generation modules without missing a beat. The Fat Shark HDO FPV goggles also pair perfectly with the Fat Shark head tracking unit as well. The HDO's feature an HDMI port allowing input of HD sources into the goggle displays. The user interface has been updated as well, with seamless switching between analog and HDMI sources.
The Fat Shark HDO FPV goggles give you the fidelity and immersion needed to take your flights to the next level.
- Resolution: 960 x 720
- Field of View: 37°
- Image Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- IPD: 59 – 69mm
- Weight: 186g
- Supports HDMI-in @ 1080P
The ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module is more than a diversity receiver. By using advanced algorithms it takes the best signal from each antenna and blends them into the clearest FPV picture possible. Compatible with Fat Shark Dominator style goggles with a Receiver Module Bay.
The rapidFIRE technology 'fuses' together the images from two 5.8GHz A/V receiver modules into one beautiful, interference-free image. Tearing and rolling are eliminated. Optimized for use in environments with multipathing interference (indoor racing, bandos, etc. ) but with superb sensitivity for long range use.
- Compatible with all Dominator LCD goggles including v1, v2, v3, SE, HD1, HD2, HD3, HDO, and Attitude v3/v4.
- Injected and beautifully painted module bay doors for Dominator and Attitude included.
- For Attitude and HDO goggles, the module is plug and play. For others, an included headtracker-bay aux power board, with flat-flex cable is included.
- Future-proof with USB port, allowing future firmware updates.
- Easy menu navigation... no 'single button user interface here', a 5-way joystick is used to scroll around the responsive OLED display, with feedback of critical parameters displayed on the OSD.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer, favorites channels with live single-channel spectrum display for manual tuning, and band scanning.
- When used to time races, the rapidFIRE technology eliminates dropped frames from the FatShark DVR. Finally DVR footage can be compared for photo-finishes.
- Dominator HDO Headset with a fan-equipped faceplate
- Zipper Case
- 1800mah 7.4v USB Charging Battery Pack
- 1 ImmersionRC Rapidfire Module