FatShark Attitude V4 FPV Goggles
Fatshark Attitude V4 FPV Goggles
FatShark is celebrating their 10th anniversary with a massive upgrade to their Attitude series of FPV Goggles. The Attitude V4 goggles have a VGA 640x480 resolution display at a 32º field of view, with improved optics to make sure that the picture is clear and sharp even in the corners.
The receiver module has been redesigned to be more stable and reliable, and also more practical! It now has an OLED screen that displays the current channel and frequency, and it also has a simple frequency scanner to help you select the cleanest channel available to fly on.
Among other cool features, the Attitude V4 goggles have a built in DVR, so you can record your FPV feed directly from the goggles (no audio). FatShark included the latest DVR technology in this set, so you won’t lose your files if you forget to stop the recording before disconnecting the goggles.
- FOV: 32º Diagonal
- IPD Range: 59-69mm
- Display: VGA 640x480 LCD
- Format: NTSC/PAL auto selection
- Input voltage: 7-13v, 2S or 3S LiPo
- Built in DVR (No audio. Requires a MicroSD card)
- Attitude V4 Goggles w/ Red Faceplate
- 5.8 GHz 32 Channel Receiver with OLED Screen
- Spironet RHCP Antenna (SMA)
- 1000mAh 2S LiPo battery with LED Indicator
- Carrying Case w/ Zipper and Cleaning Cloth
- Charge Adapter Cable (charger not included)
- 2 Sets of Foam for the Faceplate
Great single RX unit, love the Scanner feature. Lenses a bit close but work great. Real Clear image.
Enjoy your flight!!