Flyduino KISS 24A ESC
Flyduino KISS 24a ESC v1.08+
The KISS 24a ESC is the latest evolution to come from the mind of Felix Niessen, who brought to the world of mini quads OneShot, regenerative braking, and a super smooth, high resolution feel to flying. It continues the Keep It Super Simple design philosophy by not requiring constant FW updates or any parameters that need changing. The only variable is a solder jumper on the PCB which changes motor direction. All other parameters are done automatically by the FW which includes auto adaptive timing. OneShot125 and OneShot42 are supported.
The KISS 24a ESC was primarily designed for the 4s, 5 inch size mini quad and has been designed with bulletproof durability in mind. Over current and over temp protection ensures you will not be starting fires when you push things.
Another very handy addition is the ability for the ESC to deliver various telemetry features back to the KISS Flight Controller which can in turn pass to an OSD or radio link telemetry such as the FRsky S.port and will allow data and warnings to be displayed on your Transmitter. Stats such as voltage, current draw, mah consumption, motor RPM and ESC temperature are possible.
- Dimensions: 19 x 27 mm
- Weight: 3.6 grams
- Voltage: 2-5S LiPo capable (8.4 - 21v)
- Max Current: 24A continuous without direct cooling
- Telemetry capability (can send current, voltage and speed / RPM information to compatible devices such as the KISS FC)
- Active Freewheeling and Regenerative braking
- 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU @ 48Mhz
- Overcurrent protection (measures the current and limits it to 30A) and fast reacting overtemperature protection reduces the power when exceeding 120° C (reduces the power, not simply shutting down the unit)
- Advanced Auto Timing (3.25 to 30° are at each engine step readjusted, unique to the 32bit Kiss ESC line)
- Max speed (450.000 eRpm, 64.000 rpm on a 14 pole Motor)
- Fine speed control (about 950 steps, real resolution)
- No external electrolytic capacitor necessary
- Fast switching FET by the use of gate drivers
- Dshot (150, 300, 600), Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25-500Hz) PWM is detected automatically.
- You will receive Version 1.08 or higher, can be updated through the KISS FC using the GUI
The best esc’s I have used to date. Combined with the kiss flight controller it makes for a great experience in your build and in the air
Works amazing, never had a problem. Rocks DSHOT1200 without any problems.
Awesome esc and customer service was awesome I originally received 2 dead escs and sent a quick email and got 2 good replacements 2 days later and have been happily flying ever since thanks!
mine caught fire...
Awesome ESCs, great quad. Everything was shipped promptly, but USPS destroyed my package, losing an ESC and ruining a battery and a motor. Jen at Rotor Riot was really helpful and immediately shipped new parts and got me flying right away.
I upgraded from some afro 20 amp blheli esc's (oneshot125) to these bad boys(oneshot42). HUUUUGE leap in technology! I followed rotor riots setup video and it flys perfect! The punchouts and the hang time is amazing!
BOOM ! Explosive! ! These ESC's are hands down the best so far. I have v 1.03's and flashed with Rex 9 rhe latest and greatest firmware rocking DSHOT 600 and these babies pull for days ! Super responsive, super easy to get them in the air. Love them ! Have em on all my quads!! Huge fan of the Kiss setup , running red bottoms, and the new lumenier 2205/2400kv motors, awsome , awsome, awsome... rip on !
Love em, fly great all the time, no issues.
Love these ESC's. Perform well. A little on the larger size, but packed with a punch.