Flyduino KISS 32A 32 Bit ESC
The KISS ESC32A powered by a M4 MCU is the new member in the KISS family, developed for race copters with power hungry motor/prop combinations.
Actively limited to 45A for longevity, it comes with all the features of its little brother, the ESC24A re. With a capacitor it can be driven by up to 6s lipos.
- 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 80 MHz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
- Over current protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 45A)
- Over temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 100°C)
- sinHybrid :: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid Commutation for smoother running.)
- Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes only 6.5μs).
- Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode and rotation direction change.
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (3,25-30° advance on each commutation),
- For Race Multicopters (32A continuous also with weak cooling),High max. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor)
- Small size (19 x 27 mm)
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
- No additional capacitor needed for 3-5S. Add a min. 220μF min. 50V Cap for 6S usage!
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking 3-6S LiPo Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25 – 500Hz) PWM auto detected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE and Sensorbus
- Operating voltage 9 - 30V (3-6s)
- Maximum continuous current 32A, instantaneous maximum current 45A, actively limited
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (useage up to 500000 recommended)
The Kiss 32a ESCs are incredibly smooth and consistent. As KISS are the pioneers that created D-Shot, these are currently the only ESCs that support DShot 2400.
They are also TWICE as expensive as the average BLHeli_32 ESC. And that’s pretty much the only reason why it only got 4 stars.
very good product good quality and resistant a little too wide for my taste !! But I would buy it without hesitation
This is a very good ESC, and it fully makes use of the latest technology from the team at Flyduino, but...
It's expensive and I've had 2 of the first 4 I purchased have a resistor break free on the bottom. At $30 a pop, this is not acceptable. The solution (I hope) is to fully wrap the ESC in shrink-wrap prior to affixing it to the arm of the quad. Maybe this is common-sense, but I never had a similar problem with the 24A ESC's.
Simple the best!
So much grip and power that's unmatched. Absolutely love how smooth my quad flies. Couldn't be happier unless they came back in Stock
Feels incredibly locked in and smooth coupled with KiSS V2 FC.. running Dshot 2400 is a dream coming from Dshot 600 and even 1200 on butterflight.