IkuraFPV Judge 225 5" FPV Frame
Salvaged from a dystopian future where drones rule the earth, The Judge 225 is mean and ruthless. Forged from the blackest Carbon Fibre, Polycarbonate and TPU it’s aggressive stance will have other quads quaking in their prop nuts. Whether you’re tearing up the race track or ripping up the sky, flip your arm switch and unleash The Judge.
Designed by Stephen Price.
- Pod Material: Makrolon™ FDM Polycarbonate
- Carbon - 4mm 3k plain twill with weave aligned with arms. Chamfered edges and terraced centre section.
- Ideal for Runcam Swift Mini FPV cam
- Lipo bottom mount with soft “J” battery pad included
- Weight: 70g
- Size: 225mm diagonal, Max prop size 5.5” depending on motor height
- TrueX Layout
- Motor mounts: 16x19mm / 16x16mm / 19x19mm
I run this frame for three of my racers and two of my freestyle quads. Love how easily and securely I can mount a GoPro session. It’s a tight build for sure, but everything has its place and the sleek angular look is very impressive!