ImpulseRC Reverb FPV Freestyle Frame
ImpulseRC set new standards two years ago with the Alien frame. Now, the standards are about to be redefined.
Meet the Reverb!
- Premium 3K plain weave matte finish carbon fibre
- Gunmetal high-carbon high-tensile steel bolts
- Custom machined and anodised aluminium standoffs and cone washers
- Medical grade nylon-6 antenna tubes
- Glass filled nylon antenna tube clamps
- Rubber flight controller vibration mounts
- Ultra light die cut foam battery pad
- Simple mounting for most modern Runcam and Foxeer cameras
- 3oz copper high current PDB with custom connectors and pigtails
- Custom staggered XT-60 pigtail
- Custom 3D Printed GoPro Session Camera Mounts Available!
- SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE!
- Arm Kit (4x 5" Arms)
- Body Kit (Reverb Body)
- Hardware (Gunmetal Steel Hardware)
- PDB Kit (Red Or Black)
Check out this video of Drone Racing Champion, Chad Nowak, putting this frame through it's paces:
Everything about this frame is quality. From the hardware that was selected, to the CF weave and ergonomics, someone cared about selling you something nice. No complaints on my part.
Second Reverb build for me and I absolutely love it. Simple and clean design. Improved on the Alien in several respects, such as the camera mount and weight. Slightly tighter build than the Alien but plenty of room for all the necessary goodies. If you use the Kiss FC, the PDB is clean and convenient. Have had several hard crashes with no significant damage. Love it!
I've owned and built at least a dozen quads all equipment is the best available at time of build! ( although I've never owned an Alien) the Reverb is so far and beyond every quad I've owned. The materials used are beautiful. The fit is amazing! I truly have found the quad I'm never going to replace! If your looking for the best frame for under $100, the Reverb is a PERFECT choice!
This was my first serious frame and has exceeded my expectations
I've been a fan of the Alien frames since I got into the hobby. I've also loved the Stingy frame. They are fantastic. Thr reverb frame though is shame changer. The slightly smaller build sizes allows for a perfectly centered weight making all the electronicsame work less to stabilize during flight. With the Kiss/hype Train combo pack and everything updated and using dshot600 I felt like I was instantly a better pilot. Not once did I have to fight the sticks to get the flight style I wanted. With the weight difference punch outs happen almost fast than I can move the sticks. This is now my goto frame.
Ive been flying this for a month now and just ordered a backup because it is such a solid frame and is perfectly designed. Ive flown the Alien and this just feels more locked in. Several crashes on concrete have not cracked this frame. Great product, thanks RR.