ImpulseRC Reverb FPV Freestyle Frame
ImpulseRC set new standards two years ago with the Alien frame. Now, the standards are about to be redefined.
Meet the Reverb!
- Premium 3K plain weave matte finish carbon fibre
- Gunmetal high-carbon high-tensile steel bolts
- Custom machined and anodised aluminium standoffs and cone washers
- Medical grade nylon-6 antenna tubes
- Glass filled nylon antenna tube clamps
- Rubber flight controller vibration mounts
- Ultra light die cut foam battery pad
- Simple mounting for most modern Runcam and Foxeer cameras
- 3oz copper high current PDB with custom connectors and pigtails
- Custom staggered XT-60 pigtail
- Custom 3D Printed GoPro Session Camera Mounts Available!
- SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE!
- Arm Kit (4x 5" Arms)
- Body Kit (Reverb Body)
- Hardware (Gunmetal Steel Hardware)
- PDB Kit (Red Or Black)
Check out this video of Drone Racing Champion, Chad Nowak, putting this frame through it's paces:
I've been a fan of the Alien frames since I got into the hobby. I've also loved the Stingy frame. They are fantastic. Thr reverb frame though is shame changer. The slightly smaller build sizes allows for a perfectly centered weight making all the electronicsame work less to stabilize during flight. With the Kiss/hype Train combo pack and everything updated and using dshot600 I felt like I was instantly a better pilot. Not once did I have to fight the sticks to get the flight style I wanted. With the weight difference punch outs happen almost fast than I can move the sticks. This is now my goto frame.
Ive been flying this for a month now and just ordered a backup because it is such a solid frame and is perfectly designed. Ive flown the Alien and this just feels more locked in. Several crashes on concrete have not cracked this frame. Great product, thanks RR.