Lumenier Digital RGB Arm LED Board
The Lumenier Digital RBG Arm LED board is a universal addressable array of RBG LEDs. The board has 4 super bright RBG LEDs installed that can work directly with the Lumenier RGB LED Tail or to a flight controller with Cleanflight LED control software. The LEDs need 5v, ground and a signal source in order to work.
The Layout of the PCB board keeps wiring clean and neat with input and output pads on the same end of the board. This way each arm on your aircraft can have a LED board with the wiring pointing to the middle.
- Length: 32 mm
- Width: 10 mm
- Weight: 1 gram
- Input Voltage: 5v (over 5v will burn the LEDs)
- Current Draw: 60mA to 160mA depending on LED color.
- 1mm thick PCB, 1.75mm including LEDs
- Input and Ouput signal pads on the same end for clean wiring
- 1x Lumenier Digital RGB Arm LED board
- 1x 4 conductor connection wire
Easy to use love these addressable leds
gave two stars because i saw the picture and seen four leds with a pdb board and said to myself wow that seems great, little did i know if i read the description you're only buying one led board not the set of four with the pdb board, just assumed that was what i was geting since i have bought stuff from rotor riot and it was always what i thought it was. so it may be my fault, but dont fall for the same picture trick like i did.