MQC Fusion - Le Drib Edition
Mini Quad Club MQC Fusion FPV Frame Kit - Le Drib Edition
Made in the United States!
Durability and Serviceability are the two biggest things Le Drib looks for in his quad components. And he keeps returning to the MQC Fusion as his favorite frame. So what makes the MQC Fusion great?
The MQC Fusion is Easy To Build
While building this frame, we realized that the guys at MQC put a lot of effort into the design process. Everything goes together nicely, and the build is quite straightforward - plenty of space for a comfortable build and no complicated assemblies that require three hands to put together. The receiver and video transmitter sit on a custom “CommDock” which protects them while keeping them easily accessible. And the super simple camera mount works perfect with our favorite camera!
The MQC Fusion is Durable
Crashing is an everyday thing if you're a serious pilot. That’s why the Fusion is built like a tank, giving you that extra bit of confidence you need to attempt that crazy stunt you’ve been dreaming of. And if you miss that epic gap, odds are you will be able to get back in the air within minutes thanks to the beastly toughness of this frame.
All MQC frames are backed by a limited lifetime parts warranty* on all carbon parts!
The MQC Fusion is Easy To Repair
We won’t claim the Fusion is indestructible (if we do, someone will prove us wrong with a hydraulic press) but when it does break, it’s really easy to repair it. Removing the top plates gives you easy access to all the electronics, and it’s possible to replace arms without having to take the whole quad apart!
The MQC Fusion is a Great Flying Quad
Last but not least, the MQC Fusion is a great freestyle performer! If there's any doubt, we'll let Le Drib's video do the explaining:
- Made in the United States!
- Dimensions: 210mm motor to motor diagonal
- Material: Durable 3K twill matte carbon fiber
- Dry weight: 124 grams
- Adjustable FPV camera mount
- Versatile 3D printed components
- 1x Top Plate
- 1x Bottom Plate
- 4x Arms
- 2x FPV Camera Plates
- 1x 3D Printed Locknut Holder
- 1x 3D Printed CommDock
- 1x Hardware Kit (screws, locknuts, standoffs)
- 4x FC Rubber Isolators
- 2x MQC Battery Straps
- 2x Antenna Tubes
* MQC Warranty covers the carbon fiber frame pieces for the lifetime of the frame. During the airframes “lifetime”, MQC will replace any carbon fiber part in the kit if it is broken under normal flying conditions. Simply fill out this form to begin the claim process. Once approved, we will send you the replacement part(s) FREE (less shipping and handling) to get you back in the air. MQC reserves the right to limit the number of replacements if there are signs of abuse of the policy. When/if the airframe is discontinued, the warranty will no longer be valid. Offer void where prohibited. All rights reserved.
It’s a tank that flies like it’s on rails! It’s easy to build! It’s silly not to buy.
This is my second frame and they both fly/flew great. My first was lost/sacrificed to the Drone Gods. Still loving this one.
Super easy frame to work with and lots of real estate to put the electronics wherever you like.
Smooth build. Looks amazing. 3d printed parts fit perfectly. Going to buy another backup frame soon.
Ledrib MQC Fusion went together great except for one standoff was only threaded on one end....Errr!
Well made, quality, tough. That's how I would describe this frame. To get the most out of it I would suggest using the 3D printed parts that Mr. Le Drib uses on his. I have been punishing mine for about three months and crash after crash the frame is still in one piece. Expensive but well worth the investment for the serious flyer.
Great Frame! The thing is a tank and great for learning acro. Unfortunately for my build, i was not able to use the comdock.
Definitely my favorite frame, built like a tank,flies great, love the comdock. This frame is worth every penny, I will be purchasing another.