Rotor Riot Micro Eagle Pro JB Edition
The RunCam Eagle’s amazing resolution and Wide Dynamic Range let freestyle pilots see every detail of the scraggle, even when flying under tree cover or in dappled sunlight. The full-size M12-thread lens means you don’t sacrifice image quality when going to the micro form factor.
- Model: RunCam Micro Eagle
- Image Sensor: 1/1.8″ CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL
- FOV : FOV 170 @ 16:9 FOV 140 @ 4:3
- Screen Format: 16:9 / 4:3 Switchable on OSD menu
- Signal System: NTSC / PAL Switchable on OSD menu
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Max Gain: 1-9 Level
- Min. Illumination: 0.001Lux@1.2F
- WDR: Level 1-6 available
- Day/Night: Auto/External/Color/B&W
- Power: DC 5-36V
- Current: 200mA@5V / 90mA@12V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Net Weight: 8.5g
- Dimensions: 19mm x 19mm x 22mm
- Mirror & Flip image available
- 16:9 / 4:3 Switchable on OSD menu
- NTSC / PAL Switchable on OSD menu
- Level 1-6 available WDR!
- 1x Camera
- 1x TxRx Camera Control Adapter
- 1x Aluminum bracket
- 1x Plastic micro-to-full-size adapter mounting bracket
- 1x Set of screws
- 1x OSD Key-press Board
- 1x 3pin FPV silicone cable
- 1x Manual
The eagle cameras are great, and too have one that is pre-tuned is even better. There's enough programming and firmware updates to worry about. This is a really great camera, and you can expect the best of quality from the rotor riot team.
Every time I check feed of another quad not running this camera, it reminds me why I spent a little extra cash for it.
This thing is great. Very nice out of the box settings, although I have had 1 or 2 white flashes with the settings that are on there. This is out of many flights in the past month.
The silicone wire in the box is amazing, but the menu cable was a little small. I ended up using the longer piece to wire to my CLRacing F4S.
Would most likely buy again!
Great camera! Feels like I'm flying in HD!