The Acrobrat by Ummagawd
Ummagawd created a miniquad that doesn’t intimidate newcomers, and doesn’t disappoint seasoned FPV pilots. A balance of size, budget and fun-factor, that encourages anyone to create awesome HD FPV videos, without risking expensive equipment, breaking laws, or scaring spectators. (Full description with more pictures coming soon)
- Deliver an HD freestyle quad for less than the price of a gopro session 5 (at the time $299)
- A 3” quad that feels and flies like a 5”
- Uses the runcam split mini, but mitigates the jello issues that the split is prone to
- all in a package that is fairly durable and not intimidating for the pilot or spectators
- Unibody Main plate = 3mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Side plates (w/adjustable FPV cam placement) = 2mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Battery plate (w/optional top mount FC holes) = 1.5mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Hardware = Stainless Steel
- Frame Dampeners = Custom Poly-urethane
- Motor to Motor (diagonal) = 163mm
- Motor to Motor (front to back/side to side) = 115mm
- Overall Frame size = 141x141mm
- Frame height = 55.5mm
- Dry Frame Weight = 54g
- Motor bolt pattern = 12x12mm
- Motor c-clip hole = 6mm
The frame looks great, flies great and is easy to build. However, two base plates/arms broken in a week is a bit too much.
They break through the screw holes. That area is too weak. I love flying it but will stay away from the brat unless the arms are redesigned. A bit of a disappointment.
hasn’t arrived yet homies, lol
This frame is awesome. I have to say, Acrobrat did a good job with creating this solid frame.
Quality 1, Carbon awsome and easy to build verry clean build .Love this design highly recomend this to all who want a great 3 inch!!!